2012年5月10日星期四

polo shirts for women

polo shirts for women,
Even a black belt judo man sometimes makes the mistake of trying to apply a throw before breaking his opponent's posture. If the opponent is also a black belt holder, he will react quickly to prevent the other man from applying a throw directly. Therefore the problem of how to break your opponent's posture is the first thing that must be studied. polo shirts for women ,

A. Break your opponent's posture before applying your throw: kuzushi (unbalancing opponent).

It was Dr. Jigoro Kano who discovered this principle. In reporting his discovery, he said: 'Mr. Iikubo was over fifty years old at the time, but he was still strong, and I used to work with him often. cheap polo shirts , Although I practiced my technique industriously, I could never vie with him. I think it was about 1885 that I found, while practicing randori (free practice) with him, that the techniques I tried were extremely effective. Usually it had been he who threw me. Now, instead of being thrown, I was throwing him with increasing regularity. I could do this despite the fact that he was of the Kito-ryu school and was especially adept at throwing techniques.

"The crux of my study was that a human body would lose its balance if it was only pushed backward or pulled forward. A carelessly standing man, however large and strong, leans backward if pushed from the front and forward if pulled to the front; his posture is broken. A strong opponent, however, may be able to resist your pushing and pulling. polo shirts for men , Even so, you can easily break his posture backward if you push him backward when he pulls you forward, or pull him forward when he pushes you backward. It must be emphasized that the throw to be applied is effective only when the opponent has lost his balance. .

没有评论:

发表评论